The latest if:book Podcast features the extraordinary Matt Blackwood talking cities of literature, sticky stories, the benefits of QR codes, and all things locative with Emily.
Our featured artist is the Broadway Melody Makers with ‘Any Place Where I Make Money (Is Home Sweet Home To Me)’, a wonderfully appropriate track from some time in the 1920s, first released on the delightfully named Puritan Records. This recording comes to us, as always from the Internet Archive.
Links to the stuff we talk about:
- Matt’s own piece of the web
- Melbourne’s UNESCO City of Literature Initiative
- 4 Stories
- QR Codes
- Dymo Labeller
- Edinburgh’s City of Literature Site
- Kraków’s City of Literature Site
- Digital Writers’ Festival